What is google reverse image search?
Google uses a simple technology for reverse image search. We just need to use an Image instead of a text. We can use it by uploading an image. As a result, Google shows us related images or web pages that include similar & relatable images.
How to search for an image on a desktop?
Open google from any browser like google chrome, internet explorer, safari, firefox. Then search for google images & click on the camera icon from the search bar. There you can put a URL of any image or upload an image from your device.
- URL – You can simply have a right-click on the image & copy the link address. Then you can paste the url of that image & get a piece of useful information from google.
- UPLOAD – You can upload a saved image from your device. Images can be a screenshot, internet meme, any people, or any gadgets.
How to do a google reverse image search on a mobile phone?
Open google from any browsing applications, then at the top right-hand side click on three dots & change to the desktop mode. Search for google images click here.
- URL – You can simply have a right-click on the image & copy the link address. Then you can paste the URL of that image & get a piece of useful information from google.
- UPLOAD – You can upload a saved image from your device. Images can be a screenshot, internet meme, any person, or any gadgets.
How to do a search by image on an iPhone?
- First, you need to open the safari browser, then search for images.google.com. You can see google browser. Then at the top right-hand side simply click on three dots & switch into desktop mode.
- There is another method, hold your finger on an image & you can see a popup appears. In the menu choose to search google for this image.
- If the previous method does not work try this one. Copy the URL of that image & paste it into images.google.com .
A useful tool you should check for an image search – click here
What you can get if you search for a google reverse image?
The reverse image is a useful source for verifying an image, it could be a photograph, WhatsApp images, social media images, screenshots, or any Internet memes. You can use this for finding any locations of images. Many websites or Applications use this method for detecting fake accounts.